Terms & Conditions
- The Website and all material, titles / media / logos / trademarks on this website belong to the sole owners of this project – Webflicks.
- All materials are copyrighted and no person as an individual, institution, corporation, firm or body may copy, replicate or distribute the content in part or full, or may not copy any part of this website without the express permission of the owners – Webflicks.
- Webflicks takes no responsibility on any claims made by any content factors or production heads, whether by any actor or production crew or any related production heads & factors, who or that may have worked while the making of the film titled – “Destined Hearts”.
- The payment to view the feature film follows the Cinema Hall Rules. The single payment is valid for 1 (one) time view of the feature length material (movie). In case if the viewer does not complete watching the entire length of the title, after payment, the patron will have to make another payment to view the content, again.
- There are no cancellation fees or refunds once the payment to view the content has been made. No queries or complaints towards the same will be entertained in any respects, once the payment is successful and re-direct to view the content has been activated. In case of non re-direction to viewing access, kindly mail us at email@example.com.
- None of the opinions or comments mentioned by the players / actors of the feature title “Destined Hearts”, are endorsed or supported or are of any responsibility of the content streamers – Webflicks. No complaints or queries will be entertained in this regards.
Last updated : 20 June 2020
Webflicks operates http://www.webflicks.online. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this website.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may keep you up to date about this website.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.